Warranty Terms & Conditions
What is Covered and For How Long?
AirDog warrants the original retail purchaser of this product against defects in material or workmanship for the warranty period of one year, or such longer period as is required by applicable law when purchased directly from AirDog or AirDog authorized retailer. This warranty is not transferable or assignable.
Pursuant to this limited warranty and without charge for parts or labor directly related to the defect(s), AirDog will, at its option, (1) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (2) replace the product with a new or refurbished product within a reasonable period of time and free of charge. “Refurbished” means a product or part that has been returned to its original specifications.
This limited warranty only covers product issues caused by defects in material or workmanship during ordinary consumer use for the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for the following specified period of time after that date.
Drone, AirLeash - 1 year
Battery, Propeller Motors, Gimbal Motors, Battery Charger - 6 months
Plastic Parts - No warranty
*or such longer period as is required by applicable law
**AirDog will not pay shipping, insurance or transportation charges from the purchaser to AirDog, or any import fees, duties and taxes.
What is Not Covered?
This limited warranty is conditioned upon proper use of the product by the purchaser and it does not cover product issues caused by any other reason, including but not limited to:
- Acts of God,
- Misuse despite of the guidance of user manuals,
- Abnormal environmental or weather conditions (i.e. strong wind, rain, snow, storms, sand/dust storm, etc.),
- Improper storage resulting in exposure to moisture or dampness,
- Unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress,
- Defects or damage from external causes (i.e. proximity or exposure to heat, electromagnetic interferences, interferences with other wireless devices, improper use of any electrical source, battery leakage, blown fuse, etc.),
- Accidents caused by non-manufacturing factors (i.e. collision with another object, crash or fire, etc.),
- Unauthorized opening, modification of or to any part of the product or product purchased which did not follow the instruction of official manuals,
- Unauthorized opening, modification from other than Airdog or Airdog authorized retailer,
- Malfunction results from the use of the product in conjunction with accessories, products, services, software or peripheral equipment not expressly approved or provided by Airdog,
- Improper use of battery, battery charger, battery connector or USB connector,
- Commercial use,
- Damage caused by operating the product with a battery that is running low or defective,
- Damage caused by any set up and/or use which does not carefully respect the instruction manual which contains instructions for safety, operation and maintenance,
- Damage caused by viruses or other software problems introduced into the product,
- Use in violation of existing and futures laws, codes and ordinances.
- Unauthorized use for rental, military or commercial purposes.
- Damage caused by operating the product with old firmware (3 weeks after latest firmware release date).
This limited warranty does not apply to any non-AirDog products or any software. Third-party manufacturers, suppliers, or software publishers, other than AirDog, may provide their own warranties to the purchaser.
This limited warranty is void when the AirDog drone sustains damage or there is loss of the AirDog drone as a result from the selection, customization or use of a Sport Mode which does not strictly correspond to the sport/activity which is effectively performed by the user.
Except as provided in this limited warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Airdog shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty on this product, including injury, death, loss, or other claim related to or resulting from the use of this product. In no event shall company’s liability exceed the purchase price of the product.
Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.